Self-Liquidating Loan Bonus
During the first-phase Membership Drive and Fundraising Program the total amount of the Self-Liquidating Loan (SLL) is converted into Advertising Units (AU). The AU’s are divided into two equal accounts. The Personal Volume (PV) account funds the SLL Bonus Program and the Business Volume (BV) account funds the remainder of the Compensation Plan. Value Certificates are created in the amount of the SLL and are placed into a third account. Value Certificates are one of ValQuest Ads inventory items.
Note: Advertising Unit (AU)
The smallest unit of measurement utilized to determine the size and scope of an advertising campaign. One advertising unit currently has a value of one US Dollar.
What Is a Value Certificate?
ValQuest Ads created the ValQuest Value Certificate as a tool that can be used to track and control the cost of an advertising campaign. There are four main reasons we use Value Certificates during an advertising campaign. They are to identify a person to a participating merchant’s business, to verify that
the person is entitled to a discount on the merchant’s products and/or services, to track the effectiveness of an advertising campaign, and to provide a way for our distributors to earn income.
- A paper instrument used to identify a customer to a client. It is used to track the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
- A Value Certificate is a physical tool utilized during an advertising campaign to facilitate an authorized person to obtain the items they purchase at a reduced price.
- A ValQuest Value Certificate is a paper voucher that can be redeemed and exchanged for a discount on items offered by a participating business.
- A ValQuest Value Certificate is a type of voucher that has no increased value until, as a result of
an advertising campaign, it is redeemed for products and/or services at participating Authorized Redemption Centers.
- A ValQuest Value Certificate is a type of voucher that receives its basic value when redeemed. Additional value is obtained from a person’s advertising labor and a contract to accept Value Certificates by participating Authorized Redemption Centers.
The Self-Liquidating Loan Bonus
The First Method of Earning an Income
The following example will describe the process using a $50 loan
The participating Member loans $50 to ValQuest Ads
ValQuest Ads deposits the funds into two accounts of $25 each
The first account is called the PV Account
The second account is called the BV Account
$50 in Value Certificates are created and deposited into a third VC Account
The three accounts have increased the Potential Value to $100
During the second-phase the participating Member can withdraw and redeem $50 in Value Certificates
The participating Member redeems the Value Certificates for the offered discount percentage
The participating Member will receive $50 in discounts on purchased merchandise
The loan is liquidated, and the person is now financially even
The participating Member will receive $12.50 in a personal bonus check
The participating Member may also receive bonuses from their organization going shopping
The BV Account will be activated during the third-phase
We are not asking people to spend money they aren’t already spending or buy what they aren’t already
buying; we are just helping them do it in a more productive way.
Members may begin the SLL Bonus Program at $50.
Each qualified member will receive $50 in Value Certificates during phase-two.
A five by three organization with each Member producing 25 PV
SLLB Distribution Chart
Members may continue the SLL Bonus Program at the $100 level.
Each qualified member will receive $100 in Value Certificates during phase-two.
A five by three organization with each Member producing 50 PV
SLLB Distribution Chart
Rules and Regulations for the Membership Drive and Fundraising Program
1. There are six Self-Liquidating Loan (SLL) categories.
2. A Member may select their SLL category.
3. A Member may only collect commissions up to their SLL category amount from their organization.
4. Members may increase their original SLL amount.
5. A Member must have a minimum of one Qualified Member enrolled on Generation-One to receive the SLL Bonus from Generation-One.
6. A Member must have a minimum of two Qualified Member enrolled on Generation-One to receive the SLL Bonus from Generation-Two.
7. A Member must have a minimum of three Qualified Member enrolled on Generation-One to receive the SLL Bonus from Generation-Three.
8. The Members will receive the Value Certificates during the second-phase.
9. The Members will receive the SLL Bonus during the second-phase
10. The Self-Liquidating Bonus program will continue during the third-phase.
- The following information begins during the third phase as Members enroll as Distributors.
- The BV Account will be activated during the third-phase.